How to make your tap water safe for you and your family
It may sound like an oxymoron, but if you drink tap water you can be at risk of becoming an unwitting victim of a waterborne illness.
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), tap water can carry salmonella, norovirus and E. coli, all of which are common in the US and can cause food poisoning.
And, if you’re not careful, it can also be contaminated with bacteria that can cause kidney disease, pneumonia and even death.
In order to keep your tap safe, you’ll need to make sure it’s safe for your health and not contaminated with harmful bacteria.
Here are a few tips to ensure your tap is safe for drinking.1.
Use a filter The first thing you should do is clean the filter.
You can use a disposable filter or a filtered filter.
The most important thing is to not get the water in your mouth.
And always be sure to use a water filter that is not made of a glass or plastic.2.
Use bottled water If you want to save some money, you can use tap water for the first three months after using bottled water.
The longer you keep the tap water, the less likely you’ll have to make the switch.
You may also be able to save money by drinking tap water in the summer months.3.
Keep your tap in the refrigerator or in a cooler to avoid contamination3.
Drink filtered water You can also use a filter to get the tap cleaner, but be sure you don’t mix tap water with other liquids.
It can also increase your risk of salmonellosis, norvirus and other diseases.4.
Keep a safe distance from the tap to avoid touching the water sourceThe tap may also have a tap that can be used as a safe space, which you can safely remove if necessary.
Just make sure that you’re making sure it stays in the correct spot.5.
Always read labelsAlways read labels before using a water supply to make certain you’re getting the best possible quality.
And if you have questions about whether your tap’s water is safe, it’s worth talking to your health care provider.
If you’ve been drinking tap waters for a long time, you may have been exposed to bacteria or salmonello’s.
If this is the case, there’s a good chance you can still be at increased risk of developing illness.
It may also take a few days to fully clean the tap.