‘The best way to do it’ to protect children from lead poisoning

Health experts are recommending tap water for drinking be disinfected with a chlorine disinfectant.

A CDC memo obtained by The Washington Times says tap water should not be used for cooking and drinking.

The memo, which is part of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s annual report, calls on states to implement “best practices” to reduce exposure to lead in children and pets.

It says children can get lead poisoning if they consume foods or drinks from restaurants, hotels or schools.

The CDC memo says a chlorine-based disinfectant is the best way for the water to be disinfectant, but other methods of disinfection are also being considered.

The recommendations were issued in the wake of a massive recall of Flint, Mich., water in 2014 after residents there reported elevated levels of lead in their tap water.

The city switched to drinking water from Detroit’s Karegnondi Water Authority in 2015 after the U.S. Justice Department sued, arguing that the water had not been tested for lead.

Flint’s water is now considered safe to drink and consumers should not have to worry about it, the CDC memo said.

In 2018, Flint was cited by the U,S.

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for its failure to test its tap water on a schedule for the agency.

The EPA said it would review the state’s data and “take any action needed to protect the public health.”

It also said the agency would work with other agencies to ensure water quality and the safety of drinking water in the Flint area.

In the memo, the experts say that the most effective way to reduce lead exposure in children is to get them to get tested.

Drinking water should be tested in the first place for lead and other contaminants to see if it has high levels of those contaminants.

That means testing the water for lead, which can be harmful to the brain and nervous system.

Lead can be toxic if you eat foods with high levels, especially those with added sugars and flavors, according to the CDC.

Lead exposure can cause permanent brain damage, developmental problems, hearing loss, learning disabilities, memory loss and other serious health problems.